Whether you are an architect, industrial, interior, graphic or brand designer, CITY OF 8 data is your preferred design assistant when it comes to semantics. A huge time-saver as it serves instant information on the meaning and the emotional effect of design choices, based on more than 20 years of research.
- Keywords, primary colours, colour palettes, shapes, compositions, body language, sounds, symbols, tastes and their interrelations, can be searched according to emotional and psychological effect.
- Colour & culture information.
- For analysing as well as for creation of design and art.
- To pin down meaning of keywords and their hierarchical level, so that misunderstandings can be avoided in research and briefings, with fewer redos as a result.
- By consciously making use of synaesthesia, designers get full control over the values, emotions and atmospheres they want to radiate and can strengthen or weaken them perfectly.
- Substantiated with statistical research from universities and institutions around the world, providing designers with valuable information that helps them substantiate their design choices.
CITY OF 8 data contains a huge amount of fully accessable data to consult, but the site is still under construction. This means the structure is being worked on and the data regularly supplemented. For this reason it may happen that some features do not work properly or that links no longer connect correctly. Let us know via the comment form if you encounter such an error. This way we can optimize the site.
Go and explore, it’s free @ cityof8.net