The shapes of products no longer need to be functional only. With shapes you can equally bring people into a mood. Colour and shape form one whole and speak the same language. As a designer, in-depth knowledge about the psychology and the emotional effect of this powerful visual language is more important than ever. Addressing these new challenges in design is to learn how to create emotions with shape.
This fundamental class is based on scientific research into the psychological and emotional effects of the specific parameters of shape language. The synaesthetic connection with colour is fundamental. A professional methodology ensures that participants get a grip on this fascinating subject.
COLOUR & SHAPE is the follow-up to COLOUR, PSYCHOLOGY, EMOTION. It is necessary to follow this basic course in advance.
- How does the psychology of shape work?
- What are the essential shape parameters?
- What emotions are generated by specific shapes?
- What is the synaesthetic connection with colour?
- How to justify your intuitive choices scientifically?
- Get insight into the psychological and emotional parameters of shapes.
- Create colour/shape logic design.
- Get started with a professional methodology.
- Justify your intuitive choices scientifically.
In-company: 1600 € /day*
If you are a Belgian company, you can recover up to 40% of your education costs through the “KMO-portefeuille”.
*VAT not inclusive