Colours are strong psychological communicators. As a designer, in-depth knowledge about the psychology and the emotional effect of this powerful visual language is more important than ever. Addressing these new challenges in design is to learn how to create emotions.
This fundamental class is based on scientific research into the psychological and emotional effects of the specific parameters of colour language that convey meaning. A professional methodology ensures that participants get a grip on this fascinating subject.
- How does the psychology of colours work?
- What emotions are generated by specific colours?
- How to compose colour palettes as a start for a design?
- How to justify your intuitive choices scientifically?
- Get insight into the psychological and emotional parameters of colours.
- Get started with a professional methodology.
- Justify your intuitive choices scientifically.
In-company: 1600 € /day*
If you are a Belgian company, you can recover up to 40% of your education costs through the “KMO-portefeuille”.
*VAT not inclusive